1. Line a mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners.
2. Melt the chocolate over a low heat in a saucepan and pour about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each cupcake liner, to thinly cover the bottom. Tilt so the chocolate goes up the sides slightly. Make sure you only use half the chocolate mixture for this step. Place these in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set.
3. Remove from the freezer and place 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over the chocolate in each liner.
4. Pour enough of the chocolate mixture on top to cover the peanut butter completely. Then sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of Eli’s Granola over the top of each one.
5. Return to the freezer for at least 15 minutes until completely hardened. Store in a sealed container in the fridge as they will melt at warm temperatures, or freeze for later!
View Gallery (4 Items)
PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA CUPS ARE HERE!
Forget Reese’s – this recipe will become your new sweet staple! A simple sprinkle of our very own Peanut Butter Granola totally elevates this into the most indulgent treat imaginable.